Make Going Paperless a Top Priority

As a top priority, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied with what you are getting. Some of the main things you want to look for in a Document Management System are as follows: Security Control Integration Complete Document Control and Management Version Control OCR Automation PinPoint allows you to set security rights at the Cabinet (folder) and Document levels. You can give different users certain access to folders and documents based on their role. PinPoint also integrates with all Microsoft Office products, as wells as with Active Directory.This makes it easy for you to integrate PinPoint with the programs you already use. You can access everything in your database from any location using any device, all based on the security you, as the user, have. You also have the ability to add versions of documents, and have the option of replacing the original or saving multiple versions. There is a built in comments & mark-up tool that allows you to add/edit documents using items such as sticky notes, labels, highlights, and electronic signatures. You have the ability to run from your own server, as our platform runs on Microsoft SQL 2008 or greater. As for Automatic Archiving, PinPoint has a built-in Archive engine and has the ability to set workflows and retentions on specific documents. With a built-in OCR engine, you can split and merge documents, even file directly from your network scanners. PinPoint’s automatic sweeper application (ARIE) allows you to file documents automatically, based on either the content of a document, or from the metadata you have selected. by Errick Anthony

Pinpoint: Paperless Office Solution

Go Paperless with PinPoint

Why¬†Go Paperless? The Numbers Don’t Lie Your business is busier than ever. However, though business is busy, this does not mean that your business is as profitable as it could be. In fact, maybe profits are even less than you had projected. In order to resolve this issue and become more profitable, you can implement a Document Management System that will help you not only organize your crucial documents, but will also save you both time and money on labor costs. On top of that, imagine the environmental benefit of using little to no paper at all. Crunching the Numbers The average office spends up to $20 on labor filing or retrieving a document(s). The average office spends up to $120 in labor finding a mis-filed document(s). The average office spends up to $250 in labor recreating lost documents. 7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get mis-filed. The average business document is copied 19 times – Over 81 billion sheets of paper are copied each month. There are over 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone – growing at a rate of 22% per year. U.S. Banks have over 16 billion paper documents on file, growing at a rate of 4% per year – 80% of the documents are suitable for imaging. Over $5 billion each year is wasted on printed materials that become obsolete before they are ever used. For every 10 printed pages, only 1 is ever consulted. Only 10% of corporate information lies in structured databases. The remaining 90% – often critical to business processes – lies unmanaged in chaotic file system structures. According to recent studies, professionals spend 5 to 15% of their time reading information, and up to 50% of their time just trying to locate the information According to […]