This month LSSP will be releasing a new version of eDrawer 6 and PinPoint with the following new functions:
- Build/Assign workflow to a document “On The Fly”.
- New integration with new applications to pass information between them.
- Group Workflow – enabling an assignment of a workflow to a group, and once a person in the group completes the task, then it is removed from the others in the group.
- Tickler reminders attached to document types for automatic workflow to begin.
- Assign a template when manually adding a file. Both at the File/Review and the Drag-and-Drop screens.
- Ability to add folders at the Folder Detail and the Browse Folders view screens.
- New Certificate of Destruction reporting to purge documents when retention is met.
- New file types for OCR and viewing, including DWG and XML.
- Help buttons at key locations for quick help.
- New search on Folder notes.
- Assign a template to pull the metadata fields from the file/review screen.
- Document Types can have the switch set to “Not Version”
- New supervisor email on Friday when workflows are past due.
- New Manual, direct look up in the application.
Please be sure to stay informed by visiting our Customer Portal on our www.lsspdocs.com website. Sign up for free training classes/QA sessions there, as well.