- Emailing from the DMS side of PinPoint
Now you can place contact and account emails to your folders, so the system can automatically email many documents to many different people automatically without having to select who to send to each time. When multiple documents are selected from multiple folders, the system can send each document to the email that has been saved for that folder.
- PinPoint Bridge – Integration
Now with just one click of a button, users can quickly link documents between multiple applications. Additional features are added into Connectors. Connectors will be added as on-going, but first we will have QuickBooks, DocuSign and SalesForce. Even WITHOUT connectors you can bridge your files from all other applications.
- Workflow Decision Mode
Workflow can be set up for tasks to contain a decision. This means that a user will need to choose “Yes” or “No”, which will automatically route the workflow to the proper step.
- New Reports added to CRM and DMS
- Summation of CRM (from Account or from Contact)
- Summation of DMS (Notes and Discussion from a set of selected documents)
- Contact report and export
- Account report and export
- Opportunity reporting
- Single Sign on (Optional)
If you have already signed in under your Microsoft, Google, Facebook or LinkedIn account, you will not need to log into PinPoint, as the system will take you directly to your home screen.
For additional information, please register for an upcoming Q&A session through the PinPoint Customer Portal at any time!