Our team has been hard at work and we are glad we can present with you PinPoint version 4.0. With this we include very many changes to the system and a mass overhaul of the UI. Bringing easier usability through the system, we are excited for you to get your hands on it. Here are some of the features in 4.0:
* Share Documents – users can now share documents to PinPoint users or non-PinPoint users, with the ability to set an expiration date.
* New PDF Markup Tool – works with all browsers, not just Internet Explorer.
* Proximity Search – allowing the ability to capture information directly from the document without a template.
* Finalize Function – the ability to finalize a document so that changes cannot be made.
* Remove Hold – user who placed the hold on the document can now remove the hold.
* Custom Retention Date – ability to set the specific retention date for an individual document.
* Quick Search in Toolbar – added toolbar to search for files by document name from any screen.
* Saved Searches – users will be able to save custom searches on the Content Search.
ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTION ENHANCEMENTS
* New Admin Mode – for admin functions only.
* Default Document Tab – ability to set a default document tab for document types.
* Default Document Type – ability to set a default document type for cabinets.
* Document Type Exclusion – restricts users from adding document types to incorrect folders.
* Deleting Folders – administrators can now delete folders in bulk.
* Customized Broadcast – ability to set up to 3 different slider messages and links for your login screen.
* New Onboarding Feature – to have the system auto-track documents for new hires, etc.
GALLERY VIEW ENHANCEMENTS
* Multiple Documents View – ability to view multiple documents at once from the Gallery View.
* Add New Folders – ability to add new folders on the fly while using the Gallery View.
* Drag-and-drop in gallery – ability to drag documents directly into a folder or sub-divider on the Gallery View.
OTHER SYSTEM ENHANCEMENTS
* Alerts/Notifications in Toolbar – shows overdue tasks, new tasks and messages.
* New Load Wheel – most screens will now have a loading wheel that displays when the screen is loading or performing an action.
* New GUI – reduced screens and menu for quicker navigation.
* New Reporting – with one-button click to export to Excel, CSV, PDF
* Supervisor Workflow Reassignment – workflow tasks can be re-assigned by any supervisor of the workflow.
* Delayed Workflow – workflows can have a custom start date set at the File/Review screen, and that is the date the workflow begins for the document.
* New Decision Workflow – a decision workflow is a choice given to the user when he/she is assigned the task; the choice could be either to start a new workflow, or a different step in the current or another existing workflow.
* No-Document Workflow – a workflow can begin without a document being entered.
* Viewable Restriction during Workflow – setting to have documents only viewable to users within the active workflow.
* New Workflow Visual Report – this gives you the visual layout of the workflow (Visual Chart and Gantt Chart):
* Automatic Account/Contact Creation – system will create an account/contact from PinPoint folders.
* New CM Reporting – Accounts, Contacts, Summation, Opportunities, Tasks, Appointments
With any issues, please attend our training classes. We will be hosting plenty of learning or training classes for basic or advanced features through the system like clockwork for the next week. We completely understand the mass change can be overwhelming so we will be providing the best support possible for you as you learn the new system. If you receive any errors, please contact our customer support through chat or submit a ticket.
We hope you enjoy the release and will look forward to giving you more soon in our 4.1 release, this is a project our team has worked on for a while. It is important to us to make sure our customers are happy. We know there has been some issues before working on this but it was our job to take care of that as soon as possible. Our team will always continue to improve any issues on our end as soon as we can. We really wanted to also say thank you, for always supporting our company. We can’t wait for everyone to enjoy what we have been working on. 4.1 will be our next project to work on. For now, I hope you 4.0.